The Polish American Congress needs your support to continue its advocacy and community building efforts across America, through its member organizations, and in Poland.
A donation of any amount is helpful in building community, advocacy, human rights, and our shared interests here and abroad.
Your donation makes a difference in:
- Representing Polish American community interests in Statehouses, Congress, and the White House.
- Building community through opportunities for students at all levels.
- Standing up for human rights and combating both subtle and outright discrimination and misrepresentation of the Polish nation, Poland, or its history.
- Promoting past and future accomplishment of Polish Americans.
- Opening avenues for international communication and collaboration in business, education, and the arts.
Note: The Polish American Congress is a 501(c)(4) organization so your donation is not tax deductible.